- Become a regular financial supporter of HTI. Click here to get started!
- Participate in a mobile medical or surgical trip in Central America.
- Contribute supplies, see list below for examples of needed supplies
- Help the children continue in school by supporting the Bates, Bennie/McDonnel and/or Sherman Scholarship Funds.
Above all, we ask you to join us in praying that God will use us as instruments of health and hope to relieve the suffering of people who are so much less fortunate than we.
JOIN A TRIP
Use the Trip Reservation Form to reserve a place on a Health Talent trip. Upon receipt of your reservation form, HTI will send you a trip information packet for that trip.
Current Miscellaneous Needs
- Surgical Packs for general and gynecological surgery.
- Sterile surgeons' gowns
- 1 Low velocity dental hand piece.
- Dental suction machine.
- Ultraviolet lamp.
- Vacuum machine for making mouth guards.
- Dental Pliers, especially bird beak, 3-prong, and crimping.
- Exam gloves and surgical gloves.
- Diagnostic kit for checking the inside of the eye.
- Portable dental drill kit.
- Capio 831-125 Suture Capturing Device
- Twin-size white sheet sets
- Full-size white flat sheets
- Yag Laser for Eye surgery
- Disposable Surgical Supplies
If you can help in any of the above areas, please contact us.